Supply Technician C – Shaw AFB
**Must have Active Secret Clearance (Interim not Eligible)**
Responsible for the efficient management and accountability of the Equipment/Spares Cell in support of the Prime Contractor Enterprise Solution – Supply (ES-S) Category II Satellite supply account in Oman, Qatar, and United Arab Emirates. Carries out all duties in accordance with established Prime/Subcontractor ISO 9001 Quality and Safety Standards.
- Monitors Equipment/MRSP operations at the sites by reviewing Enterprise Solution Supply (ES-S) internal detail records for accuracy and timely updates.
- Reviews/works WRM detail records with the USAF authorization documents (WPARR/D040).
- Coordinates processing of supply transactions to include expensing and processing issue files for Equipment/MRSP shortages. Monitors timely processing of excess turn-ins and detail deletions. Coordinates intra-site transfer of Equipment/MRSP.
- Assists in the monitoring of site exercises PFMRs. Performs expensing of MRSP that is used in support of exercises so that charges are reflected against correct PFMRs.
- Performs monthly validation of Equipment/MRSP for detail records accuracy.
- Coordinates with Stock Control cell in addressing and resolving Equipment/MRSP, repair cycle, TCTO, and Weapon Systems Support related problems.
- Performs within the guidelines in the ISO 9001 program. Provides sites with feedback on meeting this Standard.
- Assists in identifying sites that are tasked to support contingencies/exercises.
- Monitor transaction to include: FCI, FET, FED, 1ET, to include ASL and Q09/Q10 report.
- Works AFEMS rejects and updates for accuracy.
- Coordinate/work RFIs and taskers when directed by the Program Support Office.
- Available as needed for temporary duties at other locations (OCONUS)
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a valid U.S. State Driver’s License (Must maintain unexpired driver’s license and current automobile insurance to drive on military installation).
- Must have a U.S. Secret Security Clearance. (Active)
- Basic knowledge of mathematics, familiarization with the accountability of USAF property, ES-S/AFEMS policies and procedures and principles of property accounting through manual or automated systems is mandatory.
- Working knowledge of personal computers, Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access.
- Able to work individually with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- Able to travel internationally.
- Five years’ or more experience in operating USAF ES-S specifically related to equipment and MRSP activity.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Works in normal office environment.