Supply Technician B – Shaw AFB
**Must have Active Secret Clearance (Interim not Eligible)**
Responsible for Tracking all Contractors Purchasing System (CPS) buys. Tracks assets from purchase to termination in the AOR once received by the customer. Initiates tracer action on lost shipments and identifies delays in the transportation pipelines effecting production support. Coordinates the handling and transportation of GPC hazardous cargo shipments ensuring cargo is shipped within safety standards. Carries out all duties in accordance with established Prime/Subcontractor ISO 9001 Quality and Safety Standards.
- Tracks all CPS requests.
- Tracking responsibility initiated from asset purchase to termination in AOR.
- Initiates tracer action on all lost shipments.
- Identifies hang-ups in transportation pipelines effecting production support.
- Coordinates the handling and transportation of CPS hazardous cargo shipments.
- Provides shipping instructions to vendors for hazard certifications service.
- Obtain quotes from vendors for hazard certifications service.
- Complete/submit POs for hazard service.
- Accomplish HAZARD TCMDs for shipments to applicable ports.
- Accomplish TCMDs for CPS buys when needed.
- Prepare DD 1387s (TCMDS) for buys for all non-SDDC sea lift shipments.
- Processes TCMDS Through WPS.
- Available as needed for temporary duties at other locations (OCONUS).
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a valid U.S. State Driver’s License (must maintain unexpired driver’s license and current automobile insurance to drive on military installation)
- Must have a U.S. Secret Security Clearance. (Active)
- Good knowledge of requirements computation, inventory control, basic supply policies and procedures.
- Must operate an SBSS terminal and be familiar with all SBSS transactions. Level 4 proficiency in Microsoft Package.
- Working knowledge of personal computers, Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access.
- Able to work individually with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- Able to travel internationally.
- Five years’ or more experience within USAF Stock Control function.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Works in normal office environment.