Supply Technician A – Shaw AFB
**Must have Active Secret Clearance (Interim not Eligible)**
Responsible for the efficient management and accountability of the Stock Control Cell in support of the ES-S (Enterprise Solution – Supply) Category II Satellite supply account in Oman, Qatar, and United Arab Emirates. Carries out all duties in accordance with the established Prime Contractor/Subcontractor ISO 9001 Quality and Safety Standards.
- Assists ESS Personnel in acquiring and reporting critical parts requirements. This also includes in monitoring and processing Mission Capable (MICAP).
- Generates requisitions to the applicable depot to support Non-Part-numbered requirements IAW ES-S procedures.
- Generates/monitors Supply Assists and initiates follow-ups and accelerates delivery as required with the respective depot.
- Reviews requisition status using Advanced Tractability and Control (ATAC) and updates ESS records with status.
- Researches/resolves depot cancellations to include processing accordingly.
- Implements the precepts of quality assurance within the guidelines set forth in the ISO 9001 program.
- Ensures that all work is completed to this quality standard and provides sites with the feedback on their progress.
- Monitors/maintains, reviews, and validates applicable Exception Codes to include Requisition, Issue, Excess, and Shipment Exception Codes.
- Loads/monitors approved Special Levels.
- Administer AFTO Form 375 submittals to include contact with Item Managers.
- Process and validate Special Requirement (SPEC-R) requisitions to support production goals.
- Reviews and validates Project Codes assigned against requisitions.
- Prepares and distributes Project Fund Manager Record (PFMR) reports to monitor O&M funding.
- Assists ESS site personnel in processing of supply rejects. This involves researching applicable rejects received, and processing the required transactions to allow acceptance of rejected transactions.
- Monitors Excess Report Details, and coordinates the movement of excess property with the Item Manager as required.
- Assists in the management of Excess Exception (EEX) code validation process.
- Coordinate AF Form 601 submittals to AFCENT.
- Prepares and tracks reports for Program Support Office.
- Assists in Inventory Report preparation.
- Assists/Works the Deployed Report.
- Coordinates with USAFCENT on Equipment/MRSP asset are transfers (RDO) for LRC Taskers.
- Processes ES-S transactions during equipment intra site (OTR) movements.
- Reviews/Works WRM detail records with the USAF authorization documents WCDO.
- Coordinate/work RFIs and taskers when directed by the Program Support Office.
- Available as needed for temporary duties at other locations (OCONUS).
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a valid U.S. State Driver’s License (must maintain unexpired driver’s license and current automobile insurance to drive on military installation).
- Must have a U.S. SECRET Security Clearance. (Active)
- Basic knowledge of mathematics, familiarization with the accountability of USAF property, ES-S policies and procedures and principles of property accounting through manual or automated systems is mandatory.
- Working knowledge of personal computers, Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access.
- Able to work individually with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- Five years’ experience in operating USAF Enterprise Solution – Supply (ESS).
- High school diploma or equivalent.