Munitions Support Equipment Maintenance (MSEM) Technician – UAE
**Must have Active Secret Clearance (Interim not Eligible)**
Must be able to pass Pre-Medical Screening and 7 Panel Drug Test
Company Provided: Travel, Apartment (2-person, fully furnished), Vehicle
Completion Bonus Offered
Receives, stores, inspects, test, transports, and maintains U.S. Air Force (USAF) Munitions, Munitions Material Handling Equipment (MMHE), and supporting resources as applicable to the Site. Operates Combat Ammunition System (CAS). Supervises Asian/Local National Munitions Workforce.
- Conducts all munitions work according to established quality processes, identifying potential problems and recommending solutions.
- Reconditions, repairs, and replaces defective or missing parts of munitions and containers.
- Operates assigned Combat Ammunition System (CAS) as is applicable to Site’s processes.
- Inspects, operates and performs maintenance on light vehicles and handling equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, and manual hoists.
- Prepares and delivers general and explosives safety briefings.
- Performs munitions storage actions according to the stringent explosives standards.
- Conducts warehouse inventories and corrects any discrepancies.
- Knowledge of the USAF Supply and Tech Order systems.
- Must be capable of obtaining a host nation driver’s license.
- Four years’ experience on Military Munitions (Air Force MOS 2W0X1)
- Combined experience on USAF storage, maintenance and inspection procedures, to include CAS, for Munitions and MMHE
- US Secret Security Clearance (Active)