**Must have Active Secret Clearance (Interim not Eligible)**
Must be able to pass Pre-Medical Screening and 7 Panel Drug Test
Company Provided: Travel, Apartment (2-person, fully furnished), Vehicle
Completion Bonus Offered
Responsible for the management of assigned employees that inspect, maintain, and service assigned non-powered Munitions Materiel Handling Equipment (MMHE). Uses IMDS and MC2 as part of routine duties. Depending on operational tempo may at times be required to participate as part of the workforce conducting explosives operations. Responsible for use of quality control, assurance, and established processes as part of the ISO 9001, Quality and Safety Standards.
- Observe and enforce all USAF and host nation explosives safety, AFOSH, and security standards applicable to MSEM or when augmenting explosives and non-explosives operations of the Munitions Dept.
- Assists in the development of the yearly master and monthly MMHE maintenance control plan IAW with established contractual standards.
- Adhere to the production scheduling of assigned MMHE in accordance with established quality processes, identifying potential problems, recommending, and implementing problem-solving solutions.
- Conduct quality control of all maintenance according to technical standards, identifying potential problems, recommending and implementing solutions.
- Provide accurate data for the MMHE deliverables required by the PWS and Munitions SOP delivery schedule.
- Document equipment records IAW O. 00-20-1; process appropriate transaction in WRMMS until IMDS/G081 is fully implemented; update applicable MC2 MSEM folders.
- Identify to Munitions Control and MSEM Supervisor of job status scheduling delays, shortfall of resources.
- Assist in the evaluation of skills, aptitudes and proficiency of assigned personnel to develop work center training requirements and ensure effective relevant training programs are instituted.
- Inspect, operate and perform maintenance on light vehicles and handling equipment such as, forklifts, pallet jacks, and manual hoists.
- Inspect and operate metal strapping equipment, stencil machines, heat sealers, pneumatic paint guns, air compressors and power tools.
- Inspect and perform minor maintenance on facilities and installed equipment. Clean vehicles, equipment and facilities.
- Knowledge of the USAF Supply and Tech Order systems.
- Knowledge of IMDS and MC2 SharePoint Database.
- Prior MMHE experience preferred.
- Must be capable of obtaining a host nation driver’s license.
- Four years’ experience on Military Munitions (Air Force MOS 2W0X1)
- Combined experience on USAF storage, maintenance and inspection procedures, to include CAS, for Munitions and MMHE
- US Secret Security Clearance (Active).