**Must have Active Secret Clearance (Interim not Eligible)**
Must be able to pass Pre-Medical Screening and 7 Panel Drug Test
Company Provided: Travel, Apartment (2-person, fully furnished), Vehicle
Completion Bonus Offered
Performs all munitions accountability, inventory actions to include historical records in accordance with AFI 21-201 and 11A-1-10 and other applicable tech data. Operates Combat Ammunition System (CAS).
- Uses CAS to the maximum extent possible and reports system discrepancies as required.
- Assists personnel in the training and use of CAS.
- Checks the daily connectivity to CAS and takes appropriate action to correct problems.
- Conducts all munitions work according to established quality processes, identifies potential problems, and recommends root-cause.
- Works closely with department personnel to resolve any serviceability and accountability issues noted during the inspection processes; informs the Superintendent of all problems.
- Scrutinizes the AWM and AWP actions affecting the serviceability of the stockpile.
- Follows-up on munitions shipments using the Integrated Data Environment (IDE) Global Transportation Network (GTN) Convergence (IGC) and tracks departure.
- Must be proficient with TICMS; CAS; MC2; IMDS; E-Tools; TMRS; and AIT systems.
- Knowledge of the USAF Supply and Tech Order systems.
- AFK (AFV) School Level 7.
- Minimum 3+ years of Operations Experience.
- Four years’ experience on Military Munitions (Air Force MOS 2W0X1)
- specifically with USAF CAS accountability and document control processes and procedures; enhanced with combined experience on inspection procedures, storage, and maintenance of munitions.
- US Secret Security Clearance (Active)
- No record of emotional instability.
- Must be capable of obtaining a host nation driver’s license.