**Must have Active Secret Clearance (Interim not Eligible)**
Must be able to pass Pre-Medical Screening and 7 Panel Drug Test
Company Provided: Travel, Apartment (2-person, fully furnished), Vehicle
Completion Bonus Offered
Inspects, maintains, assembles, disassembles, repairs, and tests assigned missiles (air-to-air and air-ground), other PGM, associated components, training items, support equipment, containers and supporting resources as applicable to the Site IAW AFMAN 21-201 and pertinent technical data. Operates all applicable Munitions Information Systems (MISs) as applicable to Element processes and authorized access rights. Operates Theater Integrated Combat Munitions System (TICMS). Ensures compliance with Performance Work Statement (PWS) and Prime Contractor ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
- Consistently observe and enforce all USAF and host nation explosives safety, AFOSH, and security standards during all explosives and non-explosives operations in assigned sites and temporary duty locations
- Prepare and deliver general and explosives safety briefings for all explosives operations. In the event of an emergency, takes necessary control and timely response actions.
- Conduct all munitions work according to established quality processes, identifying potential problems and recommending problem-solving solutions.
- Inspect PGM assets in accordance with USAF surveillance inspection program IAW 11A-1-10
- Inspect and certify PGM AUR and component containers in accordance with 11A-1-60
- Recondition, repair, and replace defective or missing parts of munitions and containers.
- Perform all TMRS operations to include (sending daily updates, reviewing difference list, performing CMRS checks, uploading Auto loads, performing inventory validations, etc.…)
- Accurately document all serviceability and accountability actions in a timely manner.
- Prepare assets for redistribution to theater and/or retrograde to CONUS, to include completion of required documentation and creation of TMRS Ship Disks.
- Review and complete applicable munitions documents with accuracy and completeness using all applicable MISs.
- Coordinates with Accountability Element to resolve serviceability matters relevant to PGM inspection processes.
- Provide support to the assigned custody accounts of the deployed forces.
- Report PGM inspection operations to Munitions Control and the Senior Munitions Inspector; coordinates changes in scheduled work plans with PGM supervisors.
- Provide proper security, storage, and operator maintenance of assigned equipment.
- Perform munitions storage actions according to the stringent explosives standards.
- Conduct warehouse inventories and correct any discrepancies.
- Inspect, operate and perform operator maintenance on assigned vehicles, MMHE, and support equipment.
- Inspect and operate electronic test equipment, metal strapping equipment, stencil machines, heat sealers, pneumatic paint guns, air compressors and power tools; certifier for equipment documentation
- Inspect and perform minor maintenance on facilities and installed equipment. Cleans vehicles, equipment and facilities
- Work necessary hours, to include stand-by duties, to support mission requirements during peacetime and contingencies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a minimum four years USAF munitions experience to include a minimum of two years combined experience on USAF munitions inspection, storage, and maintenance procedures or US service equivalent.
- Preferred a minimum 2 years of experience as USAF Munitions Inspector and award of Special Experience Identifier (SEI) Code 836.
- Must be capable attending the USAF Munitions Inspector Course.
- Preferred CCAF degree in Munitions Management.
- Must have intermediate level knowledge of the USAF Supply and Tech Order systems or US service equivalent.
- Must have intermediate level knowledge of current MIS applicable to PGM activities.
- Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office to include as a minimum Power Point, Excel and Word programs.
- May be required to operate material handling equipment.
- US Secret Security Clearance (Active)
- Must be capable of obtaining a host nation driver’s license.
- Works in normal office and maintenance shop or warehouse environment and may be required to work outdoors for extended periods.
- Will be required to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) according to prescribed procedures and as required for task being performed.
- Physically capable of performing all required duties; capable of lifting/pushing/pulling minimum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Must have normal color perception and depth of vision.