**Must have Active Secret Clearance (Interim not Eligible)**
Must be able to pass Pre-Medical Screening and 7 Panel Drug Test
Company Provided: Travel, Apartment (2-person, fully furnished), Vehicle
Completion Bonus Offered
A munitions inspector receives, stores, inspects, test, transports, and maintains U.S. Air Force (USAF) Munitions, Munitions Material Handling Equipment (MMHE), and supporting resources as applicable to the Site. Operates Theater Integrated Combat Munitions Systems (TICMS) and MC2. Ensures compliance with Performance Work Statement (PWS) and DynCorp ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
- Consistently observes and enforces all USAF and host nation explosives safety, AFOSH, and security standards during all explosives and non-explosives operations in assigned sites and temporary duty locations.
- Up channels any issues impacting munitions operations to Munitions Control and Superintendent.
- Takes necessary control and ensures timely response actions during emergencies.
- Conducts all munitions work according to established quality processes, identifying potential problems and recommending solutions.
- May supervise Asian/Local National Munitions Workforce while providing clear instructions about the work.
- Inspects munitions and containers in accordance with 11A-1-10, applicable technical directives.
- Accurately documents all serviceability and accountability actions in a timely manner.
- Works closely with operations personnel to resolve any serviceability and accountability issues noted during the inspection processes.
- Conducts warehouse inventories and corrects any discrepancies.
- Provides support to the assigned custody accounts of the deployed forces.
- Inspects and certifies munitions brass, residue, and containers in accordance with 11A-1-60.
- Operates assigned Combat Ammunition System as is applicable to Site’s processes.
- Reconditions, repairs, and replaces defective or missing parts of munitions and containers.
- Performs munitions storage actions according to the stringent explosives standards.
- Inspects, operates and performs operator maintenance on light vehicles and handling equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, and manual hoists.
- Inspects and operates electronic test equipment, metal strapping equipment, stencil machines, heat sealers, pneumatic paint guns, air compressors and power tools.
- Inspects, and performs minor maintenance on facilities and installed equipment. Cleans vehicles, equipment and facilities.
- Prepares and delivers general and explosives safety briefings for all explosives operations.
- Works necessary hours, to include stand-by duties, to support mission requirements during peacetime and combat contingencies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
- Must have intermediate knowledge of the USAF Supply, TMO, Munitions, and Tech Order systems or US service equivalent.
- Preferred working knowledge of all munitions functional areas.
- Preferred intermediate knowledge of MC2 and other information systems.
- May be required to operate material handling equipment.
- Must possess a valid home country driver’s license and ability to obtain host nation driver’s license.
Experience and Education
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Four years of experience on Military Munitions (Air Force MOS 2W0X1)
- Preferred USAF munitions storage, maintenance, control, and inspection procedures experience
- Preferred TICMS, CAS, MC2, TMRS and IMDS for Munitions and MMHE experience.
- Preferred a minimum 2 years of experience as USAF Munitions Inspector and
- Award of Special Experience Identifier (SEI) Code 836.
- Must be capable attending the USAF Munitions Inspector Course.
- Preferred CCAF degree in Munitions Management
- US Secret Security Clearance (Active).
- Works in normal office and maintenance shop or warehouse environment and may be required to work outdoors for extended periods.
- Will be required to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) according to prescribed procedures and as required for task being performed.
- Physically capable of performing all required duties; capable of lifting/pushing/pulling minimum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Must have normal color perception and depth of vision.