**Must have Active Secret Clearance (Interim not Eligible)**
Must be able to pass Pre-Medical Screening and 7 Panel Drug Test
Company Provided: Travel, Apartment (2-person, fully furnished), Vehicle
Completion Bonus Offered
- Consistently observes and enforces all USAF and host nation explosives safety, AFOSH, and security standards during all explosives and non-explosives operations in assigned sites and temporary duty locations.
- Up channels any issues impacting munitions operations to Munitions Control and Superintendent.
- In the event of an emergency, takes necessary control and ensures timely response actions.
- Conducts all munitions work according to established quality processes, identifying potential problems and recommending solutions.
- Supervises assigned crew members, providing clear instructions about the work.
- Reconditions, repairs, and replaces defective or missing parts of munitions and containers.
- Performs munitions storage and maintenance actions according to the stringent explosives standards.
- Conducts warehouse inventories and corrects any discrepancies.
- Works closely with operations personnel to resolve any serviceability and accountability issues noted during warehouse operations.
- Prepares and configures munitions shipments for air, sea, and surface transportation.
- Uploads/downloads trucks with incoming and outgoing munitions shipments.
- Assists inspecting munitions in accordance with 11A-1-10 and applicable technical orders.
- As directed, assists inspecting munitions brass, residue, and containers in accordance with 11A-1-60.
- Operates assigned Combat Ammunition System (CAS) as is applicable to Site’s processes.
- Inspects, operates and performs user maintenance on light vehicles and handling equipment such as, forklifts, pallet jacks, and manual hoists.
- Inspects and operates metal strapping equipment, stencil machines, heat sealers, pneumatic paint guns, air compressors and power tools.
- Inspects and perform minor maintenance on facilities and installed equipment. Cleans vehicles, equipment and facilities.
- Prepares and delivers general and explosives safety briefings.
- Evaluates technical skills of crew members for conformance to established standards, provides required training as necessary.
- Interfaces and coordinates between Crew Members and Site Munitions Supervisors.
- Performs other duties assigned by the Munitions Superintendent or senior supervisors.
- Works necessary hours, to include stand-by duties, to support mission requirements during peacetime and combat contingencies.
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of the USAF Supply and Tech Order systems
- Computer literate
- Proficient in using CAS and knowledgeable with accountability standards.
- Must be experienced in the operation of forklifts and tractor-trailers.
- Must be capable of obtaining a host nation driver’s license.
Experience and Education
- High school degree or equivalent
- Four years of experience on Military Munitions (Air Force MOS 2W0X1)
- Combined experience on USAF storage, maintenance and inspection procedures, to include CAS, for Munitions and MMHE.
- Two years’ experience as a Munitions Crew Chief
- US Secret Security Clearance required. (Active)
- Normal color perception and depth of vision.
- Physically capable of performing all required duties; capable of lifting 50lbs and perform extensive work using handling/ lifting equipment