**Must have Active Secret Clearance (Interim not Eligible)**
Must be able to pass Pre-Medical Screening and 7 Panel Drug Test
Company Provided: Travel, Apartment (2-person, fully furnished), Vehicle
Completion Bonus Offered
Plans and schedules the maintenance of live, inert, and dummy munitions, non-powered munitions support equipment, handling equipment, and facility inspection requirements. Executes command and control actions of ongoing explosives when assigned to the Control Section. Operates Combat Ammunition System (CAS) to determine status of explosives assets and uses information for planning, scheduling and command/control actions.
- Provides broad oversight of the Munitions Departments routine and contingency planning, workload and production scheduling according to contractual responsibilities.
- Oversees facilities, equipment, vehicle, and munitions resource status, capabilities and limitations that may impact mission accomplishment.
- In coordination with Section supervisors, manages the awaiting maintenance (AWM), awaiting parts (AWP), and TCTO programs.
- Reviews AWM/AWP and TCTO programs weekly during the scheduling meeting.
- Plans, schedules and coordinates with munitions accountability and maintenance supply liaison on all TCTO requirements.
- Attends the Site’s TCTO planning and reconciliation meetings for munitions assets and equipment.
- Prepares consolidated yearly, quarterly, monthly munitions maintenance and inspection forecasts and weekly munitions maintenance and inspection schedules.
- Maintains the delayed discrepancy file (AWM/AWP) on munitions items and equipment.
- Coordinates with Munitions Accountability Section the status of actions taken for approved ADRs and the scheduled date of disposal/shipment.
- Consolidates data for recurring reports and prepares them for submission to the Munitions Superintendent.
- Attends monthly, weekly, and other scheduling meetings with the AEW Munitions Flight and incorporates the required support in the departments workload planning schedule.
- Evaluates demands when they are received and translates requirements into prioritized support of the AEW AMMO Flight (AF); informs Munitions Superintendent in the event of scheduling conflicts.
- Performs direct-input in CAS and ensures documents are routed in accordance with document flow procedures.
- Manages keys and locks in accordance with AFI 21-201 for control of munitions structure keys.
- Maintains and uses Emergency Action Check sheets to include: war/contingency plan execution notification, crash, fire, severe weather and explosive mishaps.
- Tracks work progress of explosive operations to maintain status of the workforce.
- Notifies supporting activities before starting hazardous operations or evacuation/fire drills.
- Knowledge of the USAF Supply and Tech Order systems.
- Have a working knowledge of all munitions functional areas, adapt well to stress and speak in a clear and concise manner.
- Computer literate.
- Must be capable of obtaining a host nation driver’s license.
- Four years’ experience on Military Munitions (Air Force MOS 2W0X1).
- Combined experience on USAF storage, maintenance and inspection procedures, to include CAS, for Munitions and MMHE.
- US Secret Security Clearance (Active)