**Must have Active Secret Clearance (Interim not Eligible)**
Must be able to pass Pre-Medical Screening and 7 Panel Drug Test
Company Provided: Travel, Apartment (2-person, fully furnished), Vehicle
Completion Bonus Offered
Plans schedules and monitors the maintenance of War Reserve Materiel (WRM) live, inert, and dummy munitions, non-powered munitions support equipment, handling equipment, manning, and facility inspection requirements. Executes and oversees command-and-control actions of ongoing explosive operations. Operates the Combat Ammunition System (CAS) and Tactical Missile Reporting System (TMRS) to determine the status of explosives assets and facilities. Uses the information for planning, scheduling and command/control actions in theMC2 system.
- Provides broad oversight of the Munitions Department’s Control Functions to include all routine and contingency planning, workload and asset management, and production scheduling according to contractual responsibilities through the use of MC2 and other applicable databases.
- Oversees facilities, personnel, equipment, vehicle, and munitions resource status, capabilities and limitations that may impact mission accomplishment and confirms that MC2 is kept current at all times.
- Promptly informs Munitions Superintendent of emergencies, problems, and limiting factors.
- In coordination with Section Supervisors, manages the scheduling, Awaiting Maintenance (AWM), Awaiting Parts (AWP), and TCTO programs.
- Oversees the overall AWM/AWP and TCTO programs and reviews them during the weekly scheduling meeting.
- Plans, schedules and coordinates with Munitions Accountability Section and department/site’s supply liaison on all TCTO requirements, as applicable.
- Attends the Site’s TCTO planning and reconciliation meetings for munitions assets and equipment.
- Maintains the delayed MC2 discrepancy file (AWM/AWP) on munitions items and equipment.
- Coordinates with Munitions Accountability Section the status of actions taken for approved ADRs and the scheduled date of disposal/shipment.
- Evaluates demands when they are received and translates requirements into prioritized support of the local Munitions Flight; informs Munitions Superintendent in the event of scheduling conflicts.
- Performs direct-input in CAS and ensures documents are routed in accordance with document flow procedures.
- Manages keys and locks in accordance with AFI 21-201 for control of munitions structure keys, if applicable.
- Develops, maintains and uses locally developed Emergency Action Checklists in coordination with the Deployed Forces Munitions Control Section.
- Tracks work progress in MC2 of explosive operations to maintain status of the workforce.
- Knowledge of the USAF Supply, TMO, Munitions and Tech Order systems.
- Knowledge of munitions control and scheduling processes and procedures.
- Have a working knowledge of all munitions functional areas.
- Computer literate to include MC2, CAS, TMRS and IMDS.
- Must be capable of obtaining a host nation driver’s license.
- Four years’ experience on Military Munitions (Air Force MOS 2W0X1)
- Combined experience on USAF storage, maintenance and inspection procedures, to include CAS, for Munitions and MMHE
- US Secret Security Clearance (Active)