**Must have Active Secret Clearance (Interim not Eligible)**
Must be able to pass Pre-Medical Screening and 7 Panel Drug Test
Company Provided: Travel, Apartment (2-person, fully furnished), Vehicle
Completion Bonus Offered
Manages, supervises, and performs all munitions accountability, inventory actions to include historical records in accordance with AFMAN 21-200, 21-201 and T.O. 11A-1-10 and other applicable tech data. Operates and supervises the use of the Theater Integrated Combat Munitions System (TICMS). Ensures compliance with Performance Work Statement (PWS) and DynCorp ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
- Consistently observes and enforces all USAF and host nation explosives safety, AFOSH, and security standards during all explosives and non-explosives operations in assigned sites and temporary duty locations.
- Takes necessary control and timely response actions during emergency events.
- Uses TICMS to the maximum extent possible and reports system discrepancies as required.
- Manages the Accountability and Inspection Elements for the site DoDAAC.
- Monitors the training of department personnel in the use of TICMS.
- Checks the daily connectivity to TICMS and takes appropriate action to correct problems.
- Conducts all munitions work according to established quality processes, identifying potential problems and recommending solutions.
- Completes all accountability and historical documentation actions in a timely manner.
- Works closely with department personnel to resolve any serviceability and accountability issues noted during the inspection processes; informs the Superintendent of all problems.
- Advises the Munitions Accountability Manager (MAM), Munitions Superintendent and AFCENT/DET 6 MASO and/or MASO representatives of any potential problems.
- Acts as the focal point for processing and filing accountable/auditable documents.
- Conducts warehouse inventories and advises the Superintendent about any discrepancies.
- Manages the ADR process to ensure appropriate actions are taken on all assets.
- Reconciles the ADR file against TICMS records monthly to ensure ADR documentation accurately reflects TICMS information; documents results and briefs MASO on findings and corrections.
- Assists in the developing the master inspection schedule and in monitoring shelf and service life to ensure disposition actions are initiated for all affected assets.
- Provides inputs to the Superintendent for the monthly periodic inspection schedule.
- Monitors components required for munitions TCTO’s and follows up as required.
- Monitors the AWM and AWP actions affecting the serviceability of the stockpile.
- Ensures munitions shipments are booked through Freight and tracks departure status.
- Works necessary hours, to include stand-by duties, to support mission requirements during peacetime and combat contingencies.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Knowledge of the USAF Supply and Tech Order systems.
- AFK (AFV) School Level 7.
- Minimum 5+ years of Operations Experience.
- Minimum Eight (8) years’ experience on Military Munitions (Air Force MOS 2W0X1)
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years Munitions Operations Supervisor experience or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year custody account/document control experience.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year combined experience with inspection, storage, and munitions maintenance.
- Preferred prior USAF MASO experience.
- Preferred prior USAF MAJCOM Staff experience.
- Preferred CCAF degree in Munitions Management.
- specifically with USAF CAS accountability and document control processes and procedures; enhanced with combined experience on inspection procedures, storage, and maintenance of munitions.
- US Secret Security Clearance (Active)
- Must be capable of obtaining a host nation driver’s license.
- Works in normal office and maintenance shop or warehouse environment and may be required to work outdoors for extended periods.
- Will be required to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) according to prescribed procedures and as required for task being performed.
- Physically capable of performing all required duties; capable of lifting/pushing/pulling minimum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Must have normal color perception and depth of vision.